Monday, February 2, 2009

8 Days! ! !

Okay my dear friends the countdown is in full swing. I am only 8 days away from flying down to Bogota, Colombia. And if you could see how excited I am, you'd deny even knowing me. I could literally bounce off the walls, ceiling or moon if I tried. ! ! ! ! ! !

I am SO thankful to God for giving me this opportunity to serve him. Children's Vision has been on my heart for a long time, and to actually get to go there is so incredible.

Thank you to all the people who gave towards my trip, be it money or donations or prayers.


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Cynthia! Settle down or you'll miss your flight while visiting the moon! lol. =P

I'm soo happy for you! I hope you have a great time! You'll have to take LOTS of pictures. And don't forget us! =) Luv ya!

Cynthia said...

it'd be a fast trip to the moon, don't worry. :)

and I have 6 GBs of memory, so yeah I'll be taking LOTS of pictures. On facebook I'll probably need an album for each day. :P

Daniel and Rachel said...

LOL, I'm glad you're getting this opportunity. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself and be a real blessing to all the people down there. We'll be praying for you!! :)