Sunday, December 16, 2012

Update: Psalm 119 Resh

Over a busy summer, fall and beginning of winter I have slowly continued memorizing Psalm 119. I didn't quite make the goal of finishing in October, now the goal is Christmas. I have just finished section number 20, RESH.  Two more to go!

Some of the verses that have stood out to me are:

:5-6 O that my ways were directed to keep thy ways! Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

:41-42 Let thy mercies come unto me also, O LORD, even thy salvation according unto thy word. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.

:46 I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

:53 Horror hath taken hold on me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

:59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

:63 At midnight I will rise to give thanks thee because of thy righteous judgments.

:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any have iniquity have dominion over me.

:137 Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.

:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth forever.


No comments: