Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my plans < His PLANS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

You know when you plan something, and then it doesn't go the way you want it to? You get so frustrated and kinda sulky? Then you see that its actually okay, things are just fine, and it all turns out in the end.

Well, I am very much a plan ahead person. I need to know the least detail far ahead in advance, and if it doesn't go in the way I expect it, I'm not happy. And usually after it all pans out I see that my grumpy attitude was all for nothing. That if I had just gone with the flow and let it happen I would have had a much better time.

And if I had only thought about what God wanted to have happen. His plan is way better than mine could ever be. He knew what was happening, and it was as he wanted.

I had plans to go to Children's Vision in Bogota' Columbia the beginning of December. But that apparently is not God's plan for me. Due to traveling conflicts I may not go until February. Which isn't what I want, but it must be what God wants.

So I trust God to let me in on His plan, when I need to know my part.


Romans 8: 28
And we know that all things work together
for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: